I am almost 60 years old and have struggled with depression for most of my adult life. My psychiatrist mentioned TMS Therapy to me several times, but it sounded strange to me and I was very skeptical. But in February of 2019, my depression put me in an unusually dark place.
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Technician
LocationOasis TMS Of Louisville
- Conducts self with professionalism, treating others with respect and consideration.
- Maintain strict HIPAA and confidentiality standards.
- Track medical authorizations for treatment.
- Responsible for accurate documentation (progress notes) daily.
- Review new patient packets for completeness and scan all required documentation in their charts.
- Schedule screening, and initial and follow-up appointments with a TMS certified psychiatris
- Associate degree in a health care field or equivalent experience.
- NeuroStar TMS Tech certified (preferred) or the ability to complete NeuroStar TMS certification within the first month of hiring.
- Previous Medical Assistant experience preferred.
- Experience working with mental health patients (preferred)
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Technicians administer TMS treatments under the supervision of a psychiatrist. They set up TMS equipment for each treatment and ensure patient comfort. The responsibilities include scheduling appointments, writing progress notes, close communication with the assigned physicians, and tracking medical authorizations.Published: June 10, 2022
LocationOasis TMS Of Indianapolis
Aditional descriptionPublished: June 10, 2022